Issue in invoking processing Rule

Hi,

The document is received in TN and Sender ,Receiver,document type are Identified but the processing rule does not get invoked.The document just gets persisted.

But when the document is reprocessed or resubmitted , the processing rule is invoked and service is invoked.

Please suggest me ways to resolve this .Thanks in advance…

Regards,
Ram

Hello,

May be the doc is hitting default processing rule.Make sure your processing rule is above the default processing rule

thanks
Anil

In the TransactionAnalysis page what’s the ProcessingStatus shows when it received first time as NOT ROUTED?

If yes then make sure in the document type section you are referring click on Options tab select “Enable routing” hit OK -->Test again it should work!

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG and Anil,

Thanks for your reply.

The required processing is above the default rule and the processing status that we receive is “NEW” .When the document is reprocessed , the status is “DONE” and the process is completed.

Will there be any access right issue to invoke processing rule when the document is submitted to TN ?

Thanks,
Ram

Hello,

As such, that should not create a problem, but do check the ACL’s and user management in IS admin page, to confirm your doubt. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hello,
As RMG said, do this also, it should work by this.

RMG, can you say when does the NEW status comes up?

NEW status while its in process some times (I haven’t noticed many our end) but most of the time it should change to DONE.

HTH,
RMG

Yes, that is also what I expect, it should be automatic.
Because thought the status is changed to NEW, underneath of the process, if you check activity log, the rule works.
Am I right RMG?

Yes check the ACL’s for that TP user account (In the Activity log does it shows Default or partner user?)

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

The Activity log shows “default” user and it is the case for all the partner transations.

Thanks again,
Ram

Hello,
I dont think user name in Activity log would give any idea, as it been recorded in his TN, and according to his IS, it will show the user name, or else, someone else reprocesses it, then its user name will come.

Regards.

It does give some idea but let see what he has:

Ok Sir… :slight_smile: