[ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied

Dear Sir/Miss,
I am a new to Use ALE. When I attempt to check communication between SAP and WM6.1 using t-code BDM5. I have got error information as below:

Test function in the partner system , [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied.

Could you give me some advice how to correct it. Thank you very much.

Robbie.

We test using SM59 (RFC Destination) after setting up the RFC Destination and the SAP Alias in wM.

HTH
Bhavani

Bhavani,
Thanks! It is connected ok when I test using SM59(RFC Destination). But It also have fail information when I test using BDM5. Maybe it is normal .

Tks,

Robbie.

We are trying to send an IDOC from SAP, we get the following error message in wM SAP Adapter and also, in SM59 transaction.
At wM SAP Adapter side, we have created a Listerner notification. When the data comes in, the status is changed to RolledBack with the following message

com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException: [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied

We have configured SAP Adapter 6.5 on IS 6.5 version.
Please let us know if we need to do any changes to make the setup work.
Thanks in Advance.

I guess this error has nothing to do with the SAP adapter. If the connection between SAP and WM is established, the IDOC should flow through.

However within your processing, there could be some web services are something similar that is requiring access which is failing.

One suggession is to get the pipeline saved in the wM. Using this pipeline data, you can debug the problem and trace the error

Hope this helps.
Bhavani Shankar