[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist

We’ve recently used Deployer to move packages from DEV to TEST and we haven’t changed the “common” package with our document types (so we haven’t included it in our deployment). We’re now seeing strange UM errors about missing fields - and I can’t consistently say it’s happening as we have 2xUM servers and 2xIS servers. I’ve tried synchronising the documents from IS[1] to UM but the issue still occurs. UM[2] service isn’t running on the server - I recall it’s passive. Services have been restarted on IS[1], IS[2] and UM[1] instances.

Any suggestions on troubleshooting this issue? I’m thinking that I’ll rollback the deployment package and retest, but it won’t guarantee the issue happening again.

[ISS.0153.9009] Unable to send message to webMethods Messaging alias IS_UM_CONNECTION: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: [ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type common:ServiceRequestClosureMsg errors: INVALID
List of errors:
[0] pathName=/ServiceRequestClosureMsg/Message/ServiceRequestClosure/serviceOrderNumber errorCode=VV-005 errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist

Error Summary : [ISS.0153.9009] Unable to send message to webMethods Messaging alias IS_UM_CONNECTION: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: [ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type common:ServiceRequestClosureMsg errors: INVALID
List of errors:
[0] pathName=/ServiceRequestClosureMsg/Message/ServiceRequestClosure/serviceOrderNumber errorCode=VV-005 errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist