IS package with config ACL deployment

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

customer dev environment

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

1. We’re developing local service development, each developer have configured with own local host IS server its running with default port.
  2. we hosted our git repository in Azure portal.
  3. Each developer will do their work from own feature branch and they will create pull request to merge the changes into develop branch in azure repository.
  4. Inside azure.pipeline.yaml I have created script to build IS package as well config as well.
  5. Lets assume, i have created one new package and that package is deployed into target server using azure pipeline.
  6. After deploying package into target server i can able to see the newly deployed package into my target server IS UI page.
  7. when I’m trying to browse the package (which i newly deployed),I’m getting ACL error, please refer the below image for reference.

can you please some one guide me how to fix this issue, what is the best practice to avoid this type of issue in future when we are working new & existing package implementation.

When we are doing checking the IS package do we need check-in any config file as well, if yes please let me know what are the file do we need to modify.

Thanks,
Devops Team

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

NA

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes