IS is not coming up --Database at URI java:webmethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit is not available.

Hi all,
I have installed wM8.2.2 on Red hat linux server. Installed product stack tables using DBCC. Yesterday I started IS which came up and running fine. Today checked all JDBC pools which gave me ‘Test successful’ status. Just did a server restart after which IS is not coming up and in logs I can see below lines.

Changing destination of queue ServiceAssoc Queue from database ServiceDBDest to file system AuditFSDest.
Database at URI java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit is not available.
Changing destination of queue Guaranteed Delivery Inbound Queue from database CoreAuditDBDest to file system AuditFSDest.
Database at URI java:webMethods/jdbc/ProcessAudit is not available.
Cannot change destination of logger Process Logger to file system.
Disabling the logger Process Logger.
Cannot change destination of logger Document Logger to file system.
Disabling the logger Document Logger.
Changing destination of queue Service Queue from database ServiceDBDest to file system AuditFSDest.
Changing destination of queue Guaranteed Delivery Outbound Queue from database CoreAuditDBDest to file system AuditFSDest
Changing destination of queue Security Queue from database CoreAuditDBDest to file system AuditFSDest.
Changing destination of queue Session Queue from database SessionDBDest to file system AuditFSDest.
Changing destination of queue Error Queue from database ErrorDBDest to file system AuditFSDest.

I renamed JDBC folder under IS/config to JDBC_orig, copied JDBC folder from IS/config/Backup to IS/config location and tried to start server but still getting the same error. Kindly help me to resolve this.

Thanks,
Anil.

Hi,

I can see DB is up and available, there is no issue with connectivity b/w these 2 servers.

But still having issue. Kindly help.

Hi,
Please check /etc/hosts file as you specified issue in RHL server. Please take the backup and add hostname and IPAddress of server in that file. Give a restart.

hostname – To know hostname
hostname -I – To know IP Address

Thanks,

Try the above option. Also take the backup of Reposito* files, delete and give a restart. Kindly update with the results.

Thanks,

With all the options above checked…

Also after the jdbc pool configuration did you configure the Logging and the does all loggers pointed to Database or File except server logger?

HTH,
RMG

Thanks al, applied above steps and its been resolved.

Thanks,
Anil.

Glad to hear that issue is been fixed.

Thanks,

Very Glad to hear it resolved :smiley: