Is ConnX Trasfomation Sync (from web interface) limited?

I have a sever, which have the IDMS database and SQL sever native client database. I am doing a sync from connx web interface :9500/datasync/transofrmation. I created mutliple Transformations (one for each column in the table). Surprisingly all columns Sync are successful,
expect for 4 columns.

This below error is for all failed columns, posted one below:
error:
Source Table = SELECT “t1”.“Column1” FROM “DB1”.“dbo” “TB1” “t1”: Unable to copy contents of source table to destination (Insert/SelectFull) Unable to get record from table (TB1). >>> STAT:2 ERR:-2147467259 SQLSTATE:S1000 Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [CA]ICA IDMS ODBC Driver]Restricted data type attribute violation SQL is : insert into “DB2”.“dbo”. “v_Column1” (“Column1”) SELECT “1” “Column1” FROM “DB1”.“dbo” “TB1” “t” {fn commitcount 1000} {bulkmode) {fn insertselectcount 119857912}

Can anyone help me understand what the root cause might be?

This error “[CA]ICA IDMS ODBC Driver]Restricted data type attribute violation” appears to be coming from the IDMS ODBC Driver. You may need to reach out to Broadcom technical support in order to determine the cause, and resolution.

Just want to state again.
This error is only for 4 columns out of 30 columns in the same table.
I have made 34 transformation (one for each column in the same table) and 4 failed with that error.

is there any latest ODBC version xxx.xxx and above required for connx 14. ?

Based on the information provided, the error being returned is from the Broadcom CA IDMS driver, and has nothing to do with CONNX in this case. You will need to contact Broadcom technical support to get to the root cause of the problem with these 4 columns in your IDMS table.