International User Groups Conference 2022

IUG2022

Reserve your seat at the upcoming IUG conference: our event by customers for customers!

Software AG’s International User Groups (IUG) offer a gateway to a world of insider product knowledge coming from the best practical source of all - your peers! Our IUG Conference is an annual opportunity for this global community to connect, learn and collaborate on all things tech. Here, Software AG product novice users, veterans, developers, customers, experts and evangelists come together. Are you one of those?

Well, then join us in the week of May 30th – June 3rd in The Hague. That’s right! After two (long) years, we’re back in person. Of course, with participant numbers limited for safety reasons, we advise reserving your seat soon. We’re running this as a hybrid event. So, if you’d rather attend online, be sure to register for that too.

Here’s what sessions you can expect:

With product release presentations, customer panels, success stories, physical demos, meet the experts and stacks of networking opportunities - there should be something for everyone!

Look out for a more detailed agenda on our event website.

If you have any questions, please reach out to iug@softwareag.com.

This article is part of the TECHniques newsletter blog - technical tips and tricks for the Software AG community. Subscribe to receive our quarterly updates or read the latest issue.

4 Likes

I really appreciate that the IUG is open to virtual attendees again for 2022. With various factors affecting the state of the world, travel would not be an option for me. Yes, I will have to start a couple of my days a bit early, but that’s a small price to pay!!

3 Likes

By the way the recordings of most of the sessions are available until the 30th of September.

Here for example the WEBMETHODS PRODUCT STRATEGY UPDATE by Suraj Kumar gave a great overview of what is in the pipeline.

If you have not done so, you need to register to access the recording. Enjoy!

1 Like