Seeds of Change and Connection from IUG2022

Hi Tech Community,

Hope you all had the chance to participate at the lovely International User Conference 2022 #IUG2022. Either virtually or you were privileged enough to be in Den Hague in person.
(As I posted yesterday the recordings from the sessions are available until the 30th of September.)

Loved that the ARIS team was giving out these Let’s grow a sustainable future together! plantable cards! :slight_smile:

The other day I planted one. :slight_smile:

Not every plant likes a metal container, but that is what I had around the house. Crossing fingers that it will work out!

I soaked the card in water, even though that wasn’t on the instruction on the back, but I thought it would help with sprouting.

On 2/3s of your soil, you put the card. and add additional soil and keep it moist for 10 days, which will be hard as I am gone for the next 1.5 days, but let’s see.

I keep you posted on whether this will grow :slight_smile:

At registration they also gave out some flower seeds.

I found a clay pot for it and added it to my little collection :slight_smile:

Please share your attempts too :slight_smile:

P.S. I posted this to the ARIS community too: Wonderful International User Group Conference last Week! IUG2022 | ARIS BPM Community

3 Likes

That’s a really thoughtful gift and a great cause behind it.
Curious to see how they are growing :slight_smile:

I am spending some time off with my daughter visiting from the US. Therefore only a quick update from the 9th of June. After 3 days the first shoots came out of the ground. :slight_smile:

Today is day 9 and the shoots are looking healthy :slight_smile:
Still nothing from the ARIS seeds paper. Did I put it too deep into the ground?
I’ll keep you posted!

2 Likes

I admit I was busy and haven’t updated the state of my flower experiment lately. I was gone on a trip twice and the first time they little plants were on the brink of dying.

Happy to report, the first two little blossoms one light blue and one pink have burst on the scene the other day :slight_smile:

P.S. The ARIS seeds I am sorry to report, unfortunately have not shown any signs of life, even though I water them every day too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.