Integration with Mongo DB using WmJDBC Adapter 9.10

Dear Experts and Moderators,

I am unable to connect to Mongo DB from wM IS via WmJDBC Adapter 9.10, I have the required drivers for mongo DB and below is my configuration:

DataSource Class : wm.jdbcx.mongodb.MongoDBDataSource40
serverName: localhost
databaseName: myNewDatabase
portNumber: 27017
network protocol: tcp
Other Properties: transactionMode=Ignore;readOnly=false;

Mongo DB server is up and running and I am able to connect it via the mongo db client tools however when I try to enable the jdbc connection I receive the below error and I have no idea what is schemaDefinition and its absolute path.

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Default:mongoDB.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “wm.jdbcx.mongodb.MongoDBDataSource40”.
[webMethods][MongoDB JDBC Driver]An invalid value was specified for the schemaDefinition connect option. Must specify an absolute path.
Caused by: com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedException: [ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “wm.jdbcx.mongodb.MongoDBDataSource40”.
[webMethods][MongoDB JDBC Driver]An invalid value was specified for the schemaDefinition connect option. Must specify an absolute path.

I have reviewed the guide and there is no clue about this and it’s really frustrating with incomplete documentation from the Adapter team on connecting to Mongo DB using WmJDBC adapter. Kindly look into this issue and provide me a solution. Thanks for your support.

Hi Mahesh,

Did you get the resolution for Mongo DB connection problem?

I am getting same error and we are having Bigdata licence from SAG.

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Mongo:MongoConn.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.

Hi Sasi,

We were unable to resolve this error by ourselves and to accomplish our requirement, we went ahead with custom java service to integrate with Mongo DB.

Contacting SAG support will give a hint and more details about this error.

We are having precisely the same issue.

Hello All,

Hope this helps someone here who wants to integrate wM IS with Mongo DB with the help of Big Data Drivers provided by SAG (additional license cost). Got my issue resolved finally :slight_smile:

The settings used are as below

Mongo DB version 3.4
IS 9.12 (IS_9.12_Core_Fix10), wM JDBC Adapter 9.10 (JDBC_9.10_Fix8)

==================================================================

Connection Properties
Transaction Type NO_TRANSACTION
DataSource Class wm.jdbcx.mongodb.MongoDBDataSource40
Server Name localhost
User
Password
Database Name myNewDatabase
Port Number 27017
Network Protocol
Other Properties SchemaDefinition=C:\tmp

================================================================

Make sure to have the Big Data Driver for Mongo DB on the path below

\IntegrationServer\instances\default\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\static\mongodb.jar (my setup uses this)

or

\IntegrationServer\instances\default\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\mongodb.jar

Any questions, reach out to my email.

Thanks

1 Like