Installation Problem

I am trying to install some components, But the installer does not go past the username/password screen. I have installed many times on the same machine before. This is the error I am getting:

java.lang.NullPointerException
null
com.wm.distman.install.DLInitFilesProgressPanel
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:393)
at java.util.Properties.setProperty(Properties.java:102)
at com.wm.distman.install.InstallerProductProps.addInstallerProductProps(InstallerProductProps.java:486)
at com.wm.distman.install.InstallerProductProps.addRemoteInstallerProductProps(InstallerProductProps.java:636)
at com.wm.distman.install.InstallerProductProps.populateRemoteInstallerProductProps(InstallerProductProps.java:382)
at com.wm.distman.install.InstallerProductProps.initInstallerProductProps(InstallerProductProps.java:315)
at com.wm.distman.install.DLInitFilesProgressPanel.readRemoteInstallProps(DLInitFilesProgressPanel.java:342)
at com.wm.distman.install.DLInitFilesProgressPanel.installExecute(DLInitFilesProgressPanel.java:991)
at com.wm.distman.install.PanelThread.run(PanelThread.java:91)

:mad: :mad::confused:

I am using webMethodsInstaller651.exe and I have tried many times. Any idea why I am getting this error.

Thanks,

Why java version are using with the Installer ? It should be at least jdk or jre 1.4.x
Ensure that the correct java_home/bin is in your PATH environment variable before launching the installer ?

Regards,
Djibril.

• Try to download installer again.
  • Disable firewall. I had a simmilar problem today on Windwows XP with firewall ON.
  • Ensure you are logged as Administrator in Winodws. We had some issues with that tooo.

Best Regards,
Krasimir Zlatev