Install NaturalOne on Windows

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

I know this topic is old, but I am new and need some help. I’m really interested in learning NaturalONE
language and heard there’s a trial version which we can install into a pc. Could someone please show me
how to install it into Windows?

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Install NaturalOne trial version into Windows and learning a new language.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

I have downloaded Docker Desktop Installer, but not able to install, it kept extracting files and never end.

With no prior Docker experience, I was able to complete a Windows installation by following the instructions in AN+Community+Edition+Guide+2021.pdf. At which step in this guide are you having the problem?

Hi Ralph,
I have found the guide you mentioned, I’ll read it. I am assuming Docker Desktop Installer is the one I need to get? Did it take you long to unpacking files? I am installing Docker Desktop 4.1.0 as we speak, but it takes more than half an hour already, did it take you that long? It stuck at installing screen.
Also, do you know ONE_9.1.3.CE.Zip is for?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I am assuming Docker Desktop Installer is the one I need to get?

I don’t think Docker Desktop is used for installation and set-up, but for subsequent Natural sessions it can be used to start the three containers before invoking NaturalONE.

do you know ONE_9.1.3.CE.Zip is for?

You’ll unzip this onto your directory structure, then use the shortcut Start_ONE_9.1.3.CE to invoke NaturalONE, which is an Eclipse environment with a Natural plug-in. This will be your integrated development environment (although it’s not as good as Natural Studio, the Windows-based IDE that used to be provided as the Community Edition IDE).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.