Help to download Download the NaturalONE Community Edition

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Adabas NaturalONE community edition

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

It is the free trial

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I am a student and I need to do a project with Adabas-Natural. I am follow instruction in Adabas & Natural Community Edition for Docker document.
But when I come to step 9: Downloading and Unpacking NaturalONE. I don’t have permission to download it although I have submitted permission form for a few times.
Could anyone help me with this problem?
Thank you so much for your help.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

No

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

No

Hello,
Once you register you should get also an email with instructions how to download the NautralONE package.
Did you started from here ?
Adabas & Natural Community Edition for Docker Download - News - Software AG Tech Community & Forums

1 Like

Hi @Hi_p_Dinh_Hoai,

We are currently reviewing your request. I will let you know once you can proceed with the download. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Thank Eli and Mariela for your responses.
I have just been accepted for download page.
Have a nice day!

A post was split to a new topic: NaturalONE Community Edition email not received

I was also stuck at the same point but after watching your forum mine got resolved. Thank you for posting :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve done a guide/blog about installing NaturalOne and the docker containers, may be useful.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.