InsertingUpdating editracking table

Hi,
While processing the outbound EDI documents, I am making a call to the wm.b2b.editn:trackEDIdocs service so that the returned 997’s are reconciled.
The wm.b2b.editn:trackEDIdocs service is supposed to insert rows into the editracking table which are then supposed to get updated when the corresponding 997’s are returned.
However, after processing a couple of Outbound EDI documents I don’t see any entry into the editracking table.
Can somebody tell me what the problem might be ?
Thanks,
Shubhro

Did you define EDITPA’s for FAReconciliation so that EDI tracking table updates.

Sorry if it doesnt make any sense.

HTH,
RMG

Yes, I have defined the FAReconciliation variable in the EDITPA as “True”. The service which processes the outbound EDI docs makes a call to “wm.b2b.editn:trackEDIdocs” only if the FAReconciliation variable is set to “True”.

Shubhro

Thanks for checking…i dont see any other alternative to resolve this issue,let see if anyone can share comments on this issue.

HTH,
RMG

shubro,

If FAReconciliation variable is set to “True”, then FA’s for the originating transactions are automatically reconciled.If Trading Partner is going to send the FA, then they are reconciled automatically.if you are generating the FA, then you have to include the logic for reconciliation.
Are you generating the FA for the original transaction and want to reconcile it or, is the Trading Partner going to send an FA?

ramesh.

Thanks for the response Ramesh.
Actually I am creating the outbound EDI documents, and before sending them out to the Trading Partner I am invoking wm.b2b.editn:trackEDIdocs so that the FA’s returned by the Trading Partner get reconciled.
The problem here is, wm.b2b.editn:trackEDIdocs is supposed to insert a row into the editracking table and that’s not happenning.

Hi,
Has anyone come across this problem before ?
Shubhro

shubro,

how are you sending out the EDI to the Trading Partner.I know you must be creating the outbound edi in a flow service.but i want to know whether you are sending it out to the Trading Partner from the flow service where you are creating the EDI or are you routing the edi to TN?one solution for this is, after you create the outbound EDI, route it to TN and invoke another processing rule which delivers the edi to the Trading Partner.this way when an acknowldgement comes back, it will be automatically reconciled.
try this out and let us know the results.
HTH
ramesh.