Insert Adapter Notification not getting enabled from IS administrator page.

Hi All

I am getting following errors while enabling insert adapter notification .

body { margin: 0 0 0 0; padding:0 0 0 0 }td,div { font-family:Tahoma;font-size:8pt;vertical-align:top }body { margin: 0 0 0 0; padding:0 0 0 0 }.transcript { background-color:#d2d2d2; }.messageBlock { margin-left:4px; margin-bottom:3px }.message { margin-left:100px; word-wrap:break-word; white-space:-moz-pre-wrap; _white-space:pre; }.messageCont { margin-left:100px; word-wrap:break-word; white-space:-moz-pre-wrap; _white-space:pre;}.other { color:#39577a;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.myself { color:#da8103;font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#39577a;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.myselfCont { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#da8103;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.system { margin-left:4px; word-wrap:break-word;color:#da8103;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal; white-space:-moz-pre-wrap; _white-space:pre; }.showTimestamp { margin-right:3px; float:right; color:#999999;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal; }.other1 { color:#ac2000;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont1 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#ac2000;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.other2 { color:#3c9fa8;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont2 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#3c9fa8;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.other3 { color:#e25614;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont3 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#e25614;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.other4 { color:#0b6ac8;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont4 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#0b6ac8;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.other5 { color:#b23290;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont5 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#b23290;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.other6 { color:#02e7c7;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont6 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#02e7c7;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.other7 { color:#5b3284;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; }.otherCont7 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#5b3284;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; }.tsDisplay { display:block } [ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification DWHCR_10Nov.NTF:qwerty.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “Unable to get metadata.”. "
(17008) Closed Connection"
Closed Connection

[411]2010-01-05 05:42:47 GMT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification DWHCR_10Nov.NTF:qwerty.

Can anybody help me in solving the above problem .

Hi All,
I’m also facing the same problem. could anybody help us to solve this issue.

[ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification DWHCR_10Nov.NTF:qwerty.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “Unable to get metadata.”. "
(17008) Closed Connection"
Closed Connection

Rgds,
Shyam

Hi,
m also facing the same issue with Update Notification,
I also checked that the buffer table/trigger/sequence exists in DB,
restarted the IS.

When I reloded the notification the buffer table/trigger/sequence name s got changed but those were still existing in DB.
and when I tried to enable the notification then the same error msg was displayed.

Thanks in Advance.

This kind of problem usually happens when your package get loaded before the WmJdbcAdapter package. To avoid this you should always define the dependency of WmJdbcAdapter package on all those packages where you are using JDBC Adapters.

The simplest solution is to define this dependency and restart your server. You should be resolved.

In case if you don’t want to restart you server, first reload the WmJdbcAdapter package and then reload all the package using Jdbc Adapters.

Hope it helps.