inoxmld Function=Unload ... doesn't work unloading more than

I’m trying to unload round about 6500 documents (7KB/document) using the “inoxmld” command tool, but I can’t
get it completed. In 3 intends I wasn’t able to retrieve more than 4000 - 4100 documents.
The generated logfile gives me the following information which I can’t understand:

<ino:response xmlns:ino=“http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2
xmlns:xql=“http://metalab.unc.edu/xql/”>
ino:message
ino:messagelineTamino Data Loader v3.1 Copyright © Software AG</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading doctype archivo in collection ServicePoints from Tamino database spdb</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineStart: Tue May 21 12:45:12 2002</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineQuerying for documents</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 1-100</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 101-200</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 201-300</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 301-400</ino:messageline>

ino:messagelineUnloading documents 12601-12700</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 12701-12800</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 12801-12900</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineUnloading documents 12901-13000</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
ino:message
ino:messagelineMass unload aborted - HTTP status: 404</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
ino:message
ino:messagelineMass unload aborted</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineElapsed time: 928 (s), finished: Tue May 21 13:00:40 2002</
ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
</ino:response>


1) There are exactly 6551 documents “archivo” stored under the collection “ServicePoints”.
Why is the inoxmld tool triggering 13000 documents?

2) Why do I get the message “Mass unload aborted - HTTP status: 404” ?

Has anyone an idea about the problem?

Working environment:
Solaris 7
Tamino 3.1.1.1
inoxmld executed on the same machine than Tamino

Thanks in advance

Christian

hi,

have you checked whether the unload abort coincides with the time set as maximum transaction duration?

regards,
andreas f.

Hello Andreas,

You are right. I just verified that the “non-activitiy timeout” (Properties/Server) was set to 900 s. So that’s why the unload processing aborted after this time. I set it higher and everything went fine. But anyway, I still wonder why the output of the logfile says inoxmld is triggering a lot more documents than existing ones.

Thanks

Christian

Hi all,

I was to fast saying that it worked.

What happened was the following:

Andreas was right. It was because of having configured the “maximum transaction duration” to low.

Setting the “non-activity timeout” higher lead to the curios result that when reaching the transaction timeout the inoxmld stays operating until the non-activity timeout occures, unloading more and more data. That’s why I found the strange results in the logfile (13000 triggered documents).

Setting the “maximum transaction duration” high enough, everything works fine.

regars,

Christian