IDOC to XML

Hi,
I’m using SAP BC 4.7 to receive IDOCs from SAP, thru RFC. I have to convert these IDOCs to xCBL Order/ChangeOrder XML. I already have a flow that call the transformFlatToHierarchy and than loops thru the fields to generate an Order XML xCBl 3.0 (generates a document and then calls recordToDocumentString). I was reading the manuals and discovered a XSL file, to be used on the pub.sap.xslt.transformation:XSLTransformation. It seems to me that this could convert an IDOC directly to the Order XML. The thing is that it’s expecting a SAP IDOC (E1EDK01, …) and the IDOC that I’m receiving seems to be what is called a RFC IDOC (ZE1HD01, …)

Can anyone explain this better to me, if I’m interpreting what I read correctly, and if there is a way to convert RFC IDOC to SAP IDOC? And maybe explain me better how this flow works? SAP - RFC - SAP BC 4.7?

Thank you very much.

Even if this service is used pub.sap.xslt.transformation:XSLTransformation you have to build XSL template with all the mapping IDOC-XML,so instead of mapping in webMethods this is done in XSL using Stylus studio tool or something similar and do the XSLT transformation in webMethods this created IDATA Document structure.

HTH,
RMG