I need example projects to use the bulk Measurement creation using the Measurement Representation or Measurement CollectionRepresentation sdk and example to create a new property and updates that property in ManageObjectRepresentations

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

cumulocity

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

customer license

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I need some example projects to use the bulk Measurement creation using the MeasurementRepresentation/MeasurementCollectionRepresentation sdk of cumulocity.
Also, I need some example projects or code snippets that create a new property and updates that property in ManageObjectRepresentations.
Anyone, if you have come across or used such kindly share the same.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

I’m not aware of any public example where bulk measurement creation is used within an application. Here are the unit test that illustrate how it is done: cumulocity-clients-java/MeasurementApiImplTest.java at 75b232aad653da1f70972d7e6be3144836a03669 · SoftwareAG/cumulocity-clients-java · GitHub

You can find an example for setting managed object properties here: cumulocity-microservice-templates/DeviceService.java at 74d5d9a72c1c7d2619b17b6c1df2f3c9093c6fb2 · SoftwareAG/cumulocity-microservice-templates · GitHub

1 Like

HI Sethu,

you can always try searching through the GitHub organization of Software AG.
You will quickly find multiple samples using the MeasurementCollectionRepresentation: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Same should work for the ManagedObjectRepresentation: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.