Need a GIT Hub java code example which uses the java sdk to access cumulocity apis

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

Cumulocity sdk for java

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

customer license

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Need a GITHub java code as sample which uses the java sdk to access cumulocity apis like measurements, inventory, managedobjects, users etc as their java representations in the project.
Also if someone could let me know how to import and use the MeasurementRepresentations and other Representations instead of using Java RestTemplate calls

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

N/A

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

N/A

Hi,

maybe those examples can help you: GitHub - SoftwareAG/cumulocity-microservice-templates: Collection of templates / examples to give the developer a starting point how common features can be solved by using Cumulocity Microservice SDK for Java. Developed by Global Competency Center IoT

Regards
Michael

Hi,

there are also a lot of code snippet at Cumulocity documentation: Microservice SDK for Java - Cumulocity IoT Guides

Best regards,
Alex

Thank you so much Michael. This is really helping me. Best regards.

Thanks a lot Alexander, I am able to see the examples of my interest. Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.