Why the MeasurementRepresentation fetches only 7 days of records from the end date provided backwards?

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

cumulocity

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

Customer license

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I am using the MeasurementRepresentation to fetch measurements between two dates. I have set the filter with measurement type, start and end dates. But I am getting records only for 7 days backwards from the end date supplied in the filter. Is there a way to fetch the records anywhere from the start date supplied.For example if i supply a start date with year 1970, then I should be getting the records from the first available date after 1970. Anyone please help.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

No

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

Can you show the query?
revert=true or false may be important.

1 Like

Hi,
may it be you have retention rule for 7 days set?
Or can you see “older” measurements somewhere else?

BR
Manfred

Yes, correct. I am using the sdk representaion where I have used RevertQueryParameter=true. I have changed it to false. Now its fetching in dates ascending.

thanks a lot for helping me resolve it.

Regards,
P. Sethu pandia raja

Hi,
I am using the sdk representaion where I have used RevertQueryParameter=true. I have changed it to false. Now its fetching in dates ascending.

I have increased the retention period also. Thanks a lot for helping.

Regards,
P. Sethu pandia raja

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.