HTTPS-Response: Status 500 and certificate chain not trusted

Dear all,

while I send a HTTP-Request with XML data to a HTTPS-address (and basis auth) I get the status 500 with statusMessage: ( The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted. )

From my partner I get the certificate as cer-file. I converted it to a DER-file (openSSL) and save in the “CA Certificate Directory”-folder.

The pub.client:http-call is without success.

Thank you for your response.

This is the Body of the HTTP-response with the status 500:

The page cannot be displayed

[COLOR=#000000][B]Explanation: [/b]There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.[/color]        [COLOR=#000000]               [B]Try the following:[/b]
  • Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
  • Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
  • Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
           Technical Information (for support personnel)
  • Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted. (-2146893019)

[/color]__________________________________________________________

Is it an issue on the partners-side?

Did you send your own server cert’s public key to your partner?
Seems the error is from your partner’s system and they don’t trust yours.

thx for your response tongwang.
The error dependence on the IT of the ‘other side’.
Perhaps an problem between their reverse proxy and the last destination server.

Thank you :slight_smile: