HTTP Protocol and ContentType

Hi,

My partner is posting an XML document to webMethods IS using HTTP post and setting the content-type to “application/x-icc-xml”

When the xml is posted to IS, webMethods is placing a variable called “contentStream” with a value com.wm.app.b2b.server.BoundedInputStream in the pipeline.

Can anyone please help in parsing the XML document with the input as contentStream.

Thanks,
Srini.

I am getting the same problem when my partner posts using content-type = “application/octet-stream” .

I registered the content-type using wm.EDIINT.util:addContentType and made sure the content type is registered in IS in mime.types.

Still I am getting the above problem:

webMethods is placing a variable called “contentStream” with a value com.wm.app.b2b.server.BoundedInputStream in the pipeline.

Can anyone please help in parsing the XML document with the input as contentStream.

The ContentStream Variable needs to be treated like a node and set to
pub.xml:xmlNodeToDocument.

Sudesh,

Try this code for converting stream to string further to parse the xml.

pub.io:streamToBytes(map contentStream object)
pub.string:bytesToString(extract xml string)
pub.xml:XmlStringToXMLNode
pub.xml:xmlNodeToDocument(parses xml to IDATA document)
Do mapping etc…

HTH,
RMG

RMG,
I am also facing this issue… My partner is posting the data with content-type as text/plain and it is coming in contentStream

When I try to use pub.io:streamToBytes service it says java.lang.ClassCastException

what should be done