HTTP/1.0 401 Invalid Session ID or Session Expired

Hello all,

I’ve got a problem while invoking a service on my IS 4.6 from an HTTP client using a proxy server. The invocation works find during 40 sec and suddenly returns
[B2BCORE.0038.0002] → HTTP/1.0 401 Invalid Session ID or Session Expired

Do you have any idea ?
It doesn’t work even with proxy bypass configured with the client address !!

Thanks in advance

Charles

Hello again,

do not spend time on this, solution is in progress. It certainly came from a
load balancer configuration issue.

Regards.

Charles

Hi Charles,

Could you please explain, what you did to resolve this issue ?
We currently have the same problem. In our case the service works
fine if it is used 1 or two times…afterwards it fails :

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: com.wm.net.NetException: [B2BCORE.0064.9314] Authorization Required: Invalid Session ID or Session Expired

Could you please help ?

Thanks in advance

Joachim

Joachim,

Did you ever find or figure out a solution to this problem? We are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks,
Mark

How is the service being used? i.e. what client?

A session cookie is returned when a client connects to IS. If the session is not used for the session timeout time, the session will expire and, therefore, the cookie will no longer be valid.

Depending on your application you may want to increase the session timeout time.
Or you may want to make sure clients really do a login (without the cookie) before executing IS services.

HTH,
Fred

Joachim,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? We are experiencing the same thing.
The message is equal to yours:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: com.wm.net.NetException: [B2BCORE.0064.9314] Authorization Required: Invalid Session ID or Session Expired

Thanks,
Miguel Delgado

Hi Miguel Delgado ,

Try once abain by restarting the Integration Server, this way the same problem solved the issue

Kumaravel N

Miguel,

what service is throwing the NetException?
Is it pub.client:http to another IS or pub.remote:invoke?

Facing same problem in standard API gateway custom filter, anyone is aware how to solve??