HTML/DSP Access

Hi Team,

Is it possible to access the custom HTML/DSP page from server without user id and password?

Regards,
krish

Hi Krishma,

please check the .access files under /pub directory for the ACLs assigned to the pages.

If access without user and password is needed you will have to use the ACL Anonymus, but this is not recommended.

More likely you are looking for some sort of Read-Only IS Admin pages.
There are already several threads for this here in the community.

Regards,
Holger

Thanks Holger.

Anonymous users also having the user id and password correct.

But I need to access some dsp/html pages without using user id and password - direct access.

let me check the .access file and will comeback to you.

Thanks.

Hi Holger,

JFYI, I didn’t find .access file in /pub folder.

Thanks,

Hi Krishna,

the .access file is located in the same folder as the dsp itself.

On Unix-Systems it is not visible by default as a file name starting with a dot means hidden file.

Assigning Anonymus ACL means that IS is not asking for user and password.
To achieve this the dsp must be mentioned in the URL directly.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

I have assigned Anonymous ACL’s only but still it’s prompting for userid and password. Have assigned Ananymous ACL’s for both package and folder.

Thanks,
Krish

Hi Krishna,

where was the ACL assigned to package and folder?
In Designer?

This will not affect the DSPs under pub-Folder, this only applies to service and doctypes under ns-Folder.

Regards,
Holger

I have added the file name of both html and dsp in .access of pub folder, but still it asks for username and password but if i cancel the popup i am able to access the page. It is a trouble cancelling the popup of login every time i use the html page. can you please help me on this?