How was the Webmethods certification like

Sunny,

Was this the new 6.5 certification exam?

Mark

Mark,

It was 6.1 exam, a month ago.

Sunny

Hello Will,

Could u pls provide me with the pdf documentation which u wen thru for the exam.Would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Gururaj

Gururaj,

The test requires all the basic webMethods IS documentation such as (Integration Server,Broker, Modeler ,Monitor, Adapters, Developer, eStandards, Trading Networks ).

Please go thru the above components userguides definetly it helps you in success.

Get these documentation pdf’s from Advantage.webmethods.com and look for Bookshelf link.

HTH,
RMG

Please don’t ask for copies of webMethods product documentation here. It violates the wMUsers terms of service.

Mark

Outside of the the documentation provided by webMethods, where would one obtain the study guide to study for the “Integration Developer” Certification? Please advise.

Thanks,

Claudel

Only place you can get/download documentation userguides is Advantage.webmethods.com site.

HTH,
RMG

Thanks for the feedback.

Claudel

Hi

I am planning to do wM certification. I have few queries:

1. Is wM 8 certification available?
  2. Is there any certification specific to each wM 7.x versions, or only the 2 common tests for ‘wM 7 Integration Developer’ and ‘wM 7 BPMS Developer’ available?
  3. Is there online test provided by SoftwareAG, or should I book in Prometric test centres?

Please suggest!

Thanks
Sue

Sue,

Plz look into this SAG site for more info and CERT registration page:

[url]The Web page cannot be found

HTH,
RMG

Where can one find study materials for the 7.x Integration Developer Certification?

Thanks,

Claudel

You can browse all the webMethods product tutorials online:

[url]http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation[/url]

HTH,
RMG

I agree with you Rob regarding certification being close to meaningless. In Australia, I’m yet to see any company check for it. They are more likely to see how many years of experience you have with the product as well as if you know BPM, BAM, Caf etc rather than if you are certified.

Regards,

Aditya Gollakota

There might be pros and cons on this topic,but who ever wants to write CERT its a worth effort and may help/confidence level down in the career path…

HTH,
RMg

Hi All
Have anybody recently taken wM 7 BPMS Developer certification?

I have good experience in 6.5…but not much in 7x, can I still pass the test if I read all the pdf documents? Do they still include DTD, schema, XML questions or something other than core webMethods?

If anybody could share you recent BPMS certification experience, it will be very very helpful!

Thanks
Sue

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.