How to work with UDDI demo ?

I have installed the UDDI demo on my notebook. However, it is lacking of documentation to show how it works. For instance, how to load documents from UDDI Business Registries (http://localhost:8080/TaminoUddiRegistry/admin).
Any example ?

Besides, for both inquiry & publish functions, I got error “Sorry. I don’t speak via HTTP GET - you have to use HTTP POST to talk to me”. How to solve the problem ?

In fact, I will have a web services demo for customer next week. I alreay prepared the Mediator part. And I hope I can show the UDDI capability in Tamino. Could somebody help ? :frowning:

Hi Tony,
I am very sorry for the late answer, but the notification about your post apperently got lost in my inbox. I hope your presentation was nonetheless successful. In case you are still interested in the Tamino UDDI Registry and for everybody else having the same questions, her are the answers:

• With the administration interface of the Tamino UDDI Registry you may populate your registry with real-world sample data from one of the public business registries. Just specify a name prefix and all businessEntities matching the prefix in the business registry are copied to your Tamino registry, e.g. ‘Software’ returns all businessEntities beginning with Software including the businessEntity for Software AG. Which public Business Registry you are choosing is just a matter of taste as they all have the same content.
  • You cannot access the registry directly from within a browser. The UDDI interface is based on SOAP which always expects HTTP POST requests. To access the content of the registry you use the Tamino UDDI browser that is part of the release or some other UDDI compliant browser IDE’s, such as Visual Studio .NET may also extract information from the registry to access the services described in the registry. In the next Tamino UDDI version, which will be available in a few days, you will also be able to create, modify and delete businessEntities. You may also use the UDDI Wizard of EntireX Communicator which allows you to register a Web Service in a UDDI registry, e.g. the Tamino UDDI Registry.

Regards,
Zsolt Beothy-Elo