How to send xmldoc to TN console?

Hi,
Looking for quick help regd sending the xml document to TN console.
TN Configration:-
I have created the trading partners sender & receiver wch are in active state & created documentType as well.
i have set the Processing Rule where i set the Action tab as Change User status to =sucess & in criteria tab i have set sender & receiver,doc type.

In Developer Configuration:-
i have used 1 pub.xml.xmlStringToxmlNode & pass tht xml node to
2 wm.tn.receive inbulit service after runing service durning runtime

i have received output as TN_parms
$contentType application/x-wmidatabin
$contentEncoding null

while i have chk in TN Console for Transaction Analaysis i am unable to see any document getting populated in TN Console.

pls reply me bck with sugesstion?

Tnx
RJ

hi,

you have to do in the developer:
pub.xml: documenttoXMLString (input: the document that you want to send)
pub.xml: xmlStringToXMLNode
wn.tn: receive

Hi RJ,

I hope u made a mistake while creating document type.

Can u pls test the document with your sample xml message? Then you can easily found the problem.

Pls let me know if you required any help

Thanks

Thnx to smile & ndeye :slight_smile:
Now i am able to see flow of document in TN Console.
but i need one more favor from you guys.

Can u tell me how to send xmldoc from 1TN console to other 2TN console.i have created sender,receiver partnerid,documenttype & processing rule in both TN Console?but still not able to get xmldata in second Tn cosole

You can try to post the data to the tn:receive service of the other TN as explained here [url]wmusers.com.
Or in the invoked service (by processing rule in TN)try to post the content using http to the tn:receive service of the other TN.

Cheers
Guna

I would say try this option as suggested above:

In the invoked service (by processing rule in TN)try to post the content using http to the tn:receive service of the other TN.

HTH,
RMG

Thnx Guna & RMg :slight_smile:
Now i am able to see the flow of documents in both the TN server console