How to resubmit document through MWS in 8.2 environment.

Hi Experts,

Once again your help is required for WM8.2 environment.

We have a requirement to resubmit publishable document if any failure occurs. For implementing this we created user in MWS and assigned it into My webMethods Administrators group and provided Grant functional privileges for services, Document (Resubmit, Modify and Resubmit) under Integration Monitoring list but still neither document nor services are visible under Monitoring->Integration->Services and Monitoring->Integration->Document section.

We have one Java sevice “Util.wm:collectGarbage” which runs through schedulers and instance of this service is visible under Monitoring->Integration->Services section and able to resubmit this but when we create another service with same properties setting which collectGarbage has it doesn’t log and unable to view under Monitoring->Integration->Services section.

Please advise if I am missing anywhere and need to perform any additional step.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Hi,

By ‘same properties setting’ you mean that old service (util.wm:collectGarbage) and new one have the same Audit properties settings ? I mean Enable auditing property, log on property.

Is this new service working on the same IntegrationServer as old one (util.wm:collectGarbage)? If not check Integration Server Logging Settings and Database pool configuration between those two Integration Servers ?

RGDS,

Hi Slawomir,

Thanks for quick reply.

All those things are fine as you asked in your reply. I think I am missing some extended setting for this. Please advise.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Hi,

check if you configured ‘Logged Fields’ for your new service in Designer?
And also please try to invoke, in your new service, pub.prt.log:logActivityMessages service to log user-defined message?
After this run your new service and check if it is visible under Monitoring->Integration->Services.

RGDS,