How to process Flat File in Trading Network

Dear All,

I am new to Trading Network. I have gone throw the PDF for Trading Network.But its not so much clear on how to process the FlatFile in Trading network. In PDF they have mention gateway is used for processing the flatFile. But how we have do its not clearly mention.

I have gone throw the forum also and find out for sending the flatFile to TN we have to use Service like.

pub.file.getFile
pub.flatfile.convertTovalue.
pub.io.bytetoStream
wm.tn.docs.ff.routeflatfile.

routeflatfile service takes two input one is stream type date and other is document without no field TN_PARAMS)

How i can give the sender and recever id to this field.

I am looking only a simple flatfile process for understanding of processing of Flat file in Trading network.

Simple flat file is in this form (name,surname,age) for example:

robin,singh,22
amit,katiyar,24
peter,george,26

Can you please advice us how to proceed.

Thanks in advance

With Regards
Reema

Reema,

Set these exact same fields under the TN_PARAMS in the routeFlatFile step for document/profiles recognition etc…

TN_PARAMS/
DoctypeName
SenderID
ReceiverID

HTH,
RMG

My two cents, extract these attributes while creating flat file TN document type for routed file. After extracting make sure to add values in Name / Value for pipeline matching.

A gateway service is a normal flow service that sends the flat file document to the TN for processing.When you create a document type for the flat file you specify the flat file schema and the gateway service in the Options tab.:slight_smile: