How to logoff from dsp page

I am using webMethods built in authentication (PopUp window) for an application(browser based), the applicaiton developed using dsp pages. I would like to know how to logoff from the dsp page, so that the user wants to see the applicaiton again it should ask userName & password. (I am looking exactly logoff link in Administration screen). Any help will be appriciated.

from your logout href add

%invoke wm.server:disconnect%

this should do exactly what you ask

HTH
Graham

Hi Graham, thanks for your reply. If I use this one after logout it will display a page with “you are successfully loggedout” with login option, if you click on login again, it will take to you administration screen(http://server:port). In my application it should loggedout from the session then user clicks on login again then it should take to my applicaiton (not administration screen), thats why I am not able to use
%invoke wm.server:disconnect% service.

SKK,
I have an application that acts exactly as you requested.
I have a header table of menu links, one is an href=“logout.dsp”
logout.dsp does the invoke, with a text click refresh (also a menu link) to log back in. This invites a login, if they don’t you get Access denied.

It works, maybe it is the package you have the .dsp pages in? if you want an example of the code (they really are v. simple) e-mail me at graham@bizaps.net

I am having a similar problem. Pls, can on of you send me your example of the code? It will be very helpful.

You can send you email to waldes.machado@emergis.com

Thanks in advance!

I need to create similar functionality, can you please send me your code sample at LauraG@mail.com?

Thanks,

See the following code:

<table> <tr><td></td><td>Session terminated</td></tr> <tr> <td></td><td>Click [url="anyredirtect.dsp"]here[/url] to resume</td></tr> </table> %end%

HTH
Krishna

See the following code:Copy this code into one dsp page

<table> <tr><td></td><td>Session terminated</td></tr> <tr> <td></td><td>Click [url="anyredirtect.dsp"]here[/url] to resume</td></tr> </table> %end%

HTH
Krishna