How to install Trading Network in webMethods?

Hi Guys,
I’ve already install one but cannot start it …
Anyone can help me ? please show me step by step. Thanks!

Hi Friens,
I’ve already install one but cannot start it …
Anyone can help me ? please show me step by step. Thanks!

Start webMethods Installer, under product list select the trading networks component to install. You need to run TN scripts to create tables in backend. You can run scripts through database component configurator.
After that is done, create a pool alias for TN from IS admin page under settings->JDBC pools. Associate this pool with functional alias definition.

Search the previous threads… You will find Alot…

–Shaik

Can anyone please tell what is TN scripts, how to execute it, and from to get it?

use the DB configurator to select the product “Trading Networks” and exceute it in your wM database.

I got the answers… Just went through webMethods_Installation_Guide_6_5_and_6_5_1.pdf (For TN-6.5) and i was enlightened

I’ve already install one but cannot start it …Anyone can help me ? please show me step by step. Thanks! I got the answers… Just went through webMethods_Installation_Guide_6_5_and_6_5_1.pdf (For TN-6.5) and i was enlightened .

Designer Handbags
Replica Watches
Replica Handbags

Hey,

Look in below thread…

[url]wmusers.com

Search wM Forum first before asking anything…

–Shaik

The given URL points to the the legacy forum. Is there a copy of this in the new one?

Hi Holm,

the wmusers forum have been migrated to this forum system.
There should be a copy of the message here.

Please have a look at webMethods Installation Guide for your wM Version (available in Empower or from here: http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/public/_communities/documentation).

Regards,
Holger