How to identify how a sender is sending request

In My trading networks I have around 100 partners , from one of the sender Iam recieving bulk records which are irrrelavant …How to identfiy how this sender sending request to My TN ?

Like Invoking my As2 url ?, Placing file in a specific FTP location ?

what are the differnet methods a sender partner can send data to my TN ?

You should see the request in the transaction logs in TN via MWS. From there you have a column indicating the sender. If it is blank, you can go into the details and select the content tab and download the sent file and it’s request data. You should be able to find something in the request of headers to identify the sender.

Otherwise if you know which transaction it is, you could try to define a specific processing rule to reject it. Your partner might then actually reach out to you to find out what is going on.

regards,
John.

In my case I see i have only one option : define a specific processing rule to reject it and let sender come to me on rejection.

what are the differnet methods a sender partner can send data to my TN ? - As2 url , FTP, sftp into my inbound location of IS - invoking a internal service , any other ways ?

There is also the scheduler where you search data from a passive partner. Hopefully it’s not that, that is the cause :crazy_face:

Good luck,
John.

scheduler where you search data from a passive partner - you meant say from scheduler service querying some DB tables like that

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.