How to get output if source fields are different but the target fields are same?

I have two documentlist in source side.I need to map those field to one documentlist in the target side.But while i am executing that the value of second documentlist which is in source side, is coming .The value of first documentlist is overriding with second.And the final output is the input for second documentlist.

Hi,
Could you pls elaborate how the mapping is done? Is the appendToDocumentList in-bulit service is used?

-Ambrish-

No … i am not using anu built in services.I have two document list which i s at source side(pipeline in) and one documentlist which is at target side(pipeline out).I need to map two source field to one target field.While executing the output is overriding and the output is the value which I am giving for second documentlist.

Hi,

The in-built service appendToDocumentList should be used while mapping two or more doc lists to one destination list or else only the last doc list values that are mapped to the destination list will be present. Pls follow the steps below for mapping:

1. Create a temp doc list and map the first document list to it.
  2. Use the in built service appendToDocumentList and map the second doc list to it.
    [LIST]
  3. Input Parameters:
    [LIST]
  4. toList — Temp Doc List
  5. fromList — Second Doc List
    [/LIST]
  6. Output Parameters:
    [LIST]
  7. toList — Temp Doc List
    [/LIST]
    [/LIST]
  8. Finally map the temp doc list to the Destination Document List.

-Ambrish-