How to find services whose Execute ACL permission is Anonymous

For Integration Server, does anyone have idea how I can find all the services whose Execute ACL permission is set to “Anonymous” or any other specific value?

The Anonymous ACl gives the Access to the validated user or not proven by unauthentic users.

1 Like

I don’t think we have any service which can serve you for your work. Do some R&D on File systems to find.

Thanks,

There is a service in WmRoot package wm.server.access:getNodeNameListForAcl might be useful here?

1 Like

Venkata, you are my hero! Thanks.

Nice comments :slight_smile:

What’s funny guru Mahash?

Never mind, yes the service in WmRoot package will help but make sure since it is a internal package of SAG use it at your own risk.

Also other option is to write the java service referring the JAVA API guide.

Nice comments,Yes the service in WmRoot package will help but make sure since it is a internal package of SAG use it at your own risk.

Also other option is to write the java service referring the JAVA API guide

1 Like

Hi Joy,

another option might be to scan the IntegrationServer/config/aclmap_sm.cnf for the Anonymus ACL.

This is the file where the Execute ACLs are mapped to the services.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Thank you guru Holger. I realized that wm.server.access:getNodeNameListForAcl service returns service list which matches “Anonymous” ACL in any category (could be list, read, write, or execute), so it was not much helpful.
I prefer automation, so I am going to search for API that returns service list with execute acl is xxx or read the IntegrationServer/config/aclmap_sm.cnf to parse for the services with the acl I am looking for.
You’ll are my heros! God bless you.

Hey Joy, did you end up finding the API - I am actually searching for something similar. I did end up using the earlier post Idea of the file system file -aclmap_sm.cnf.
Would be good to know if you are able to do it via API call. Could you share?

Have tried checking the services in WmRoot?

Hi Mahesh,

Was more keen on the JAVA API as I could not find anything under ACLManager Class for this requirement.
Yep, got your point of using the WmRoot Service. Infact i already used it as well as the file system config file - but would have been good to know the relevant JAVA API and hence the Question.

Thanks.

You can use ACLManager.getAclGroup(String name, Values result) or ACLManager.getAclGroup(String name) by passing the node namespace.

Let me know if you have any questions.