How to develop Task collaboration in webMethods 7.1.2

Hi all,

I have one scenario, in my business process, if PO cost is between 0 to 50,000 i need Manager’s Approval.

but if the PO cost is more then 50,000 i need both “manager’s” and “senior Manager’s” approval.

how to develop this scenario in webMethods 7.1.2 using Task.

many thanks,
Vinod kumar ksheersagar

Hi,

In the Task UI for manager, include logic on the approve event to escalate (assign) the PO to Sr. Manager based on amount value.

Use task engine API to update the “assignedToList” of the task with Sr. Manager’s User ID.

HTH,
Yoga

Thanks a lot Yoga,

thanks,
Vinod kumar

Hi,

What is the BPM,SOA

Can u give me brief idea,

Thankyou,

Hi,

Below are the definition of the terms:

Business process Management(BPM) can be defined as management approach of understanding, managing and improving value-added activities which performed by an organizations to deliver value added products and services to clients without costly and time-intensive developement.

Service oriented architecture (SOA) can be defined as capabilities of providing a way for consumers of services and integrating legacy and application servers as well as existing system using a robust Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) to help businesses respond more quickly and cost-effectively to changing market-conditions.

Thanks.
Regards,
William Choong

Check out step by step implementation of collaboration tasks in BPM with screenshots and examples.

http://www.idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/step-by-step-webmethods-collaborative-workflow-in-8x.html