Hello, I am trying to consume a web service from natural.
I am using entirex 7.2.1 /50 and natural V 6.1.1 Pl 15
And I have done the next steps:
- Import the WSDL
- Generated the IDL and mappings (using EntrieX Workbench)
- Set the properties for the IDL to specify the Broker ID, port, RPC Server Class, Name and Type.
- Modifed entirex.xml.runtime.properties as required.
- Modified entirex.xml.runtime.configuration.xml to set the Broker ID, Server Address, Target Server and xmm name
- Defined and started a local Broker using SMH
- Modified the bat file used to start the RPC server.
- Ran the bat file to start the RPC server
11. Created a Natural client Profile.
- Started Natural using the profile created, wrote a short program that issues a CALLNAT to the web service and ran the program.
The problem is when I try to run the program I get: “NAT0037 Name missing or specified incorrectly.”
The parameters I am using in Natural are:
RPC(MAXBUFF=28, AUTORPC=ON, COMPR=2, SRVNAME=server-name,SRVNODE=broker-name)