How to clear the Hide generated flow services?

Hi,

As Per “webMethods Service Development” pdf

1. In the Preferences dialog box, select Software AG > Service Development > Package Navigator.
    To hide flow services automatically generated by Integration Server, select the Hide generated flow services check box.

I followed the above two steps, all user defined and pre defined flow services are hide in the designer.
After that i want to clear the Hide generated flow services . To clear check box for to show automatically generated flow services.
But in designer i didnot show any services.

So could you please solve this problem?

Hi @sriramesh.wm kindly refresh the package or reconnect the designer to Integration server

Hi Dinesh,
I refresh server in designer and restarted the IS also, but can’t any services in designer.
image.
In IS Admin Page we can see the services

So what is the issue?

Hi Sri,

generally all services/nodes under WmPublich should be visible in Designer while they are documented in the IS Built-In-Services Reference.
If I remember right this selection should only affect those services generated by ProcessEngine when building and uploading a BPM to PRT for execution.
These services should be set to invoke another custom implemented flow service outside of the package which is used to store the process runtime information. By doing so if anything gets wrong during “build & upload” you can delete the generated package and regenerate it withou loosing the real logic behind the scenes. In this case there is no need to changen anything on the generated services as this gets delegated to custom implementation.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Hi Sri,

may I ask you to provide us your IS and Designer version, please?
Are there any Fixes applied to these installations?

Is there any thing in the server.log related to this (esp. after restart, when the packages are loading)?

Might be an ACL issue regarding listing, reading, writing and executing services.

Regards,
Holger

Hi
I am using 10.15 version.

How to check this in the server.log(i opened log file)?

Usually there should be informations in the server.log when the packages are loaded and they contain faulty services which cannot be loaded. The affected packages will then be marked as “Partially loaded” in the Package Management page in IS Admin UI.

Regards,
Holger

Hi,

“WmSAP” package only “Partially loaded” in the IS page.

Hi Sri,

most likely this happened as it is missing the libraries and static jars for the JCo and JCo-IDoc API, which is required to successfully initialize the SAP Adapter.
There should be some messages in the server.log when IS tries to initialize the WmSAP package, or you can click on the link “WmSAP” to check the detailed status of the package why it is only partially loaded.

As long as you do not require SAP Connectivity, you can ignore this or better disable the WmSAP package.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Hi Holger,

I disabled the WmSAP Package, but the problem is all services(include user defined and built in services) are can’t see in designer, when i do the s Hide generated flow services .In designer except documents remaining all are Hide.

Hi Sri,

can you check the membership for your user (used by Designer to connect to IS) in the Security → ACL section of IS Admin please?

WmRoot package is hidden completely by default and will only become visible by changing an extended setting (“*.hideWmRoot”).

IS Admin UI uses other permissions than the User used by Designer for IS.
Looks to me like somehow some of your config files under /config and/or .access files under the packages /pub directory got corrupted or deleted or are not readable by your OS User when IS is restarted.

ACLs to be checked primarily in IS Admin UI:

• Administrators ACL
  • Anonymus ACL
  • Default ACL
  • Developers ACL
  • Internal ACL

There are more pre-generated ACLs available (dependent on the products installed), but the above mentioned are the most relevant for the first glance.

Regards,
Holger

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.