How to add the contents of Adapter Notification document to

Hi,

I have an Insert Adapter Notification. Now I need to generate a flat file containing the data of all the documents published by that Insert Adapter Notification at 1 Hour interval and send the flat file to some external server via FTP. The polling interval of the Insert Adapter Notification is 30 seconds. In the next hour, the content of the flat file should the data of all the documents published by that Insert Adapter Notification on that hour only. That means after doing the FTP I have to discard the contents of the flat file and go on adding the contents of all the newly generated documents.

Please suggest me some guideline.

Mahadev Mondal

Download the PSUtilities package from advantage. There is a service called “writeToFile” that allows you to write a file to the IS directory structure. You should also take a look at WmSamples/sample.commandLineExec:fireCommandExec to execute a command to delete the file from the directory when completed.

Obviously, you would use pub.file:getFile to get the existing file and add to the contents, then write additional contents, then ftp, then delete.