How and from where to download demo version of Presto

Hello,
I need to perform a small PoC using Presto. May you guide as to from where I can download a demo version of it.
I tried to download it from jackbe site but it is redirecting to SAG. In SAG installer Presto is not reflecting.
Any help or pointers are most welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manoj

Now a day you will find many site where you can find demo version as well as the free software you can easily download. I can suggest you a good store of your need software. I think those software will not redirecting to SAG or is not reflecting.
bpm software
Wish your best.

Thanks for quick feedback. I didn’t get Presto’s downloadable executable on this site.
Do you know if it exists on this site or for that matter anywhere else.

Regards,
Manoj

Hi,
All internal Software AG employees should have access to Presto via the Software AG installer. In order for partners to gain access this will require an update to the partner agreement. Please contact me directly if that is the case. If you think you should have access you can also email the empower@softwareag.com team and cc me. We’ll help you get it straightened out. Once you see it in the Software AG installer there is a 30 day trial license included.

Thanks!

Hello Cynthia,
Thanks for the feedback.
I am neither a SAG employee nor holding an account with SAG. May you check and confirm if Presto is available with the trail version of webMethods available for everyone to download.

Regards,
Manoj

Hi Manoj,
Unfortunately Presto is not included with the webMethods trial. The best way to get access to trial is to work with your regional sales manager or set up a partner agreement. I can assist you with either of those channels.

Hello Manoj,

Have you got any link to download free trial version for Presto.

In SAG free trial list I can see Presto add-ons for Excel and portal are available.To use this I think we need basic software first.

Thanks
Baharul Islam

Presto is not part of free trial package.
Yes you are correct, to use Presto Add-on for Excel & Portal you need to have the underlying server available first.

Regards,
Manoj

1 Like