Help would be appreciated thank you

[FONT=Arial]I have to setup a new client that would like to use web services, after reading the documentation for the web services I am little confused. The client has supplied me with the 2 WSDL’s one for the provider and one for the consumer. I have created the Provider and Consumer WSD based on the 2 WSDL’s from the client, now is there anyway to test the to WSD I have created? And also how would one expose these web services to the outside to allow the client to connect? Please help would be greatly appreciated. [/font]

Thank you so much,

MR :happy:

You can test Web services using external client tools like SoapUI or Sonar or Axis…you can google it for download and setup.Once the connection setup/sample XML data (wrapped inside SOAP-ENV:Body) it can invoke WSD on webMethods and viceversa like request/response simulation test …

HTH,
RMg

Hi RMG, thank you for your response I very much appreciate it. I am all new to this web service within webMethods. I like I said in my email i have 2 wsdls from a client and have to create 2 web services I guess one to send and one to receive. What would be the easiest way to accomplish this? Please help

Why you have 2 wsdl’s…Any reason behind acting as both Consumer/Provider role…Only for testing stuff? Explore on soapUI and you can test request/response (send request/receive response) unless you have done internal flow development that processes soap request and sending back response finally.

Also since you are new bie,plz review the SOAP Developers,Web Services Developers user guide,WmSamples package for more info and use search in this forum which could give some more ideas.

HTH,
RMG

I have 2 WSDL’s due to I will rec documents and send documents back to the client, so I assume that I will need both.

Check these Web service help threads also:

[URL]wmusers.com

[URL]wmusers.com

HTH,
RMg