HELP: JMS Adapter connection to Jboss 4.01 sp1

Hi,

I am trying to configure a connection to Jboss 4.0.1sp1 JMS queue via JMSadapter. However I get the error as following. Appreciate if you could provide me any info regards to the error?

Thank you

Error on connection:
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource testSAL:testSALconn.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection testSAL:testSALconn: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.680.911] Exception Looking up JNDI Entry “SMSCIN”.
SMSCIN not bound

IS Configuration:
IS 6.5
JMSadapter Fix 9 (latest)

JMSadapter Configuration:
JNDI Initial Context Factory : org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
JNDI provider URL : jnp://:1099
Queue ConnectionFactory JNDI name : SMSCIN

related Jars in /IntegrationServer/lib/jars:
wmjms.zip
jbossall-client.jar
jboss-j2ee.jar
log4j.jar
jms.jar

Regards
Chris

Hi,

Some updates to the error after confirming with the Jboss vendor then I set the QueueConnectionFactory JNDI Name : queue/SMSCIN. I am seeing a different error as following. I feel that I am close to solving this but I need some advise. Appreciate of any pointers. Thanks

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource testSAL:testSALconn.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection testSAL:testSALconn: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.680.905] Cannot Create QueueConnection, JNDI Name: queue/SMSCIN does not point to an object of type: QueueConnectionFactory in the JNDI Directory.

Hi Chris,

Did you finally resolve your problem ? If yes, how ?

I am currently