JMS Adapter Configuration Problem for XA transactions

I am trying to configure JMS for XA transactions. It is throwing me an error. When I configure the same for Local Transaction there is no problem.

Following is the error I encountered
Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wMJmsQueue:sboJMSqueue.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
can only be called from server

Do I have to have any specific Jar files for JMS XA transactions? I already have jms.jar and weblogic.jar in my IS/LIb/Jars. What is the Queue Connection Factory JNDI name I have to use for XA transactions? Is that different from what I use for Local Transaction? I used javax.jms.queueconnectionfactory for Local Transaction. For XA I tried javax.jms.XAQueueConnectionFactory but was getting a different error.

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wMJmsQueue:sboJMSqueue.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection wMJmsQueue:sboJMSqueue: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.680.911] Exception Looking up JNDI Entry “javax.jms.XAQueueConnectionFactory”.
Unable to resolve ‘javax.jms.XAQueueConnectionFactory’ Resolved javax.jms