Hi thnks in advance.
I am Using SAP 4.6 and i am clling my service which is routing my idocs send from sap system.
Steps I fallowed:
1.I created Routing roule to listen my sap server.
2.I created a Service which mentioned in my routing rule.
3. called DocumentToRecord and add a xml Schema for DEBMAS01 which created as record in pipline out and maped to bundlenode of service out.
4. called RecordToDocument nothing i done here ?
5. called a java service code below :
//The java service will have the following lines of code:
IDataCursor pipelineCursor = pipeline.getCursor();
String xmlContents = (String)pipelineCursor.getValue();
//the xmlContents varaible will have the FTPed XML data. You could store this in a file as per your need.
File outputFile = new File(“c:/CmXml.xml”);
FileWriter outfile = new FileWriter(outputFile);
- Run BD12 in SAP and send Customer Master with records.
- I can see in transaction as confirmed the idoc and executed and commited.
- I saw my file generated from xmlString show blank without any records.
Please let me know where are my mistakes very urgent.