Heap dump file getting generated

Heap file is getting generated in the Integration folder which cause the file system goes to 100% which leads to Integration server to unresponsive hung state. Working to read the heap dump file using Heap dump analyzer.

But as an intermediate solution, is there any way we can change the path of heap dump file getting generated. so that we will not face file system 100% utilization issue

raised a SR with software AG. but could not send the dump file since its very huge around 7GB.

Badly looking for help.

Hey Lance,

The Heapdump is a property of the JVM
So i looked it up :
-XX:HeapDumpPath=./java_pid.hprof Path to directory or filename for heap dump. Manageable. (Introduced in 1.4.2 update 12, 5.0 update 7.)

(more info of extra jvm parameters: Java HotSpot VM Options)

You need to edit your /integrationserver/bin/setenv.bat
Edit
set Java_custom_opts=

you can add your custom paramaters there.
After you have done that you need to restart your server. if you server runs as a windows server you need to update your windows service.
\IntegrationServer\support\win32\installSVC.bat update
this command will update your service.

one other question. do you want to send the heap dump file?
Is it not more usefull to send the service dump to software ag?
I mostly use Java VisualVM to connect to the IS JVM (you need to enable jmx for that on the IS, you can find that as well in the sentenv.bat file)
From there you can easely follow your integration server JVM, make thread dumps/heap dumps etc.
keep in mind security when using jmx, i would not recommend to use it in a production server.