HDFS Adapter: wm.hadoop.hdfs.write throwing Connection refused: no further information ERROR

Hello Experts,

I am getting Connection refused: no further information ERROR while calling wm.hadoop.hdfs.write service.
Connection is enabled and wm.hadoop.hdfs.open service executed successfully and got handle value in response and parellelly file got created in Hadoop after this step execution. Post this step, i am trying to write data into file and getting Connection refused: no further information ERROR.

I have same server configurations (For HDFS connectivity kerberos file, hdfs-site.xml, core-site.xml, krb5 file and connection details etc…) in Server1 and Server2. From server1, everything is working fine but not from Server2.

Our IS Version is 10.5 and Fixes applied : IS_10.5_Core_Fix5
HDFS Fix : HDFS_9.8_Fix6

Observation :
From Server1:
While executing Open and Write services. File is getting created with owner as ‘#principle name’ mentioned in the HDFS connection.

From Server2:
While executing Open, File is getting created with owner as ‘Server2Hostname$’.

But could not able to find this issue why its happening while running from Server2.
I have checked with our BigData team and there are no configurations done at their side for clients ( like Server1 and Server2).

Need your suggestions on this.

Hi,

We have a iTrac opened for same and is on follow-up with customer.
Based on latest discussion with customer,
They are clear about explanation and made aware that issue is not from adapter side and is from server/client configurations, which need to be cross verified.

Regards,
Sangam N

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.