TRADACOMS Solution Overview
The TRADACOMS standard is a popular EDI standard for exchanging trade messages between business partners. Based on the UN/EDIFACT standard syntax, it was developed by the British EAN association ANA (Article Numbering Association) for the UK retail industry. It is currently the most widely used standard in the UK among companies trading consumer goods and foods. The webMethods TRADACOMS solution enables webMethods’ European customers to exchange business documents with trading partners already using this standard.
TRADACOMS Solution Highlights
- Supports sending and receiving of messages using the TRADACOMS version 98 standard
- Inbound support includes standards compliance, sequence checks, validation and splitting of TRADACOMS messages
- Outbound support includes batching of TRADACOMS messages using a public queue
- Supports generation and processing of reconciliation messages
- Browser GUI for setup of TRADACOMS messages as TN doc types
- Logs activities and transactions to the TN log
- Integration Server 6.1 on Windows and Unix.