Getting the TxnIdversion and standard from the bizdoc variable

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to get the txnId,version and the standard from the bizdoc variable

Thanks,
ramesh

Ramesh,

If the EDI document is routed from TN to flow the version,standard will be in the pipeline and bizdoc/DocumentID(ST02) is the transactionID(if processingrule selected for X12 transactionset doctype).

Did you checked the pipeline in the firststep?

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

thx…i got the transaction id from the internalId of the bizdoc, but how to get the version and standard of the edi doc.and also i need to send the delimiters of the edi document into the internal format doc.can you tell me how to get this?

Thanks,
ramesh

RMG,

i got the standard,version and txnId.
i want to pass the field,segment and sub-field delimiters to the internal format document.can u tell me how to get them?

Thanks
ramesh

When you do the envelopeProcess you will see the delimiters record in the pipeline,so extract the delimiters from this.

HTH,
RMG

ramesh,

Not meaning to belittle you but it appears from all of your post that you are processing EDI documents incorrectly. In the other post you mention parsing the EDI document to get the delimiters.
If you sent the document to TN as an edi document all this information you is returned in the TNparms idata object to your service.
What version of IS/TN are you running?
Have your looked at the wmEDIsamples package?

It appears that you are missing some key functionality that will simplify what you are trying to accomplish.