Getting the error SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document Type Declaration(DTD)

Hi,

Im getting “SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document Type Declaration(DTD)” error while invoking a webservice which hits a end system via JDA using a customer number as input. Getting this error while invoking only some customers. Not knowing the reason for this issue.

Let me know if any more details are needed to investigate this.
failureResponse.xml (21.5 KB)

Did you try reproducing this with latest IS core fix levels installed?

Capture the request and response xml by enabling to TRACE, which will help you to analyze the issue? You can also use TCPMon to intercept the request or response.

To check if wM issue or not, can you load the consumer WSDL to Soap UI and see you get the expected response?

check the server that you are connecting to, it may not be returning a valid SOAP response (for example, a HTML page was returned).

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue. I could see the server which we are connecting, provides a valid response for some customer number and throws the below error for different customer number.

" org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: SOAP message MUST NOT contain a Document Type Declaration(DTD) in webMethods "

Can anyone suggest a solution.