getting some errors when i'm trying to search in business monitoring

Dear,

i’m using my webMethods(ver. 6.5.1.3.13) and it was working without any problems till today. but today, i’m just getting “No Matches Found” message when i’m trying to search in business monitoring page. and server logs are like below.

[FONT=“Courier New”]2011-11-02 17:59:47.842 [MON.0119.0000D] ******** DLS: ((()) OR (()) OR (()) OR (()))
2011-11-02 17:59:47.842 [MON.0119.0000D] getting model DLS list…
2011-11-02 17:59:47.842 [MON.0119.0000D] ******** DLS perm list length: 1
2011-11-02 17:59:47.842 [MON.0119.0000D] ******** filter: [INCLUDEALL]
2011-11-02 17:59:48.648 [MON.0119.0028E] Error in creating custom query: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc37-0008][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle
]ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined

2011-11-02 17:59:48.651 [MOD.0120.0000D] java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc37-0008][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00918: column ambiguously d
efined

at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.commonExecute(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.executeQueryInternal(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.monitor.db.SingleAccess.getList(SingleAccess.java:98)
    at com.wm.monitor.db.SingleAccess.getList(SingleAccess.java:80)
    at com.wm.monitor.db.ProcessAccess.getWsInstanceList(ProcessAccess.java:562)
    at com.wm.monitor.app.Instance.getWsInstanceList(Instance.java:544)
    at ws.monitor.process.instance.getList(instance.java:110)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor130.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:584)
    at wm.server.soap.rpc(soap.java:411)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor127.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPSOAPHandler._process(HTTPSOAPHandler.java:453)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPSOAPHandler.process(HTTPSOAPHandler.java:111)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:312)
    at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:570)

2011-11-02 17:59:48.651 [MON.0119.0028E] Error in creating custom query: com.wm.monitor.util.MonitorException: Error in creating custom quer
y: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc37-0008][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined

2011-11-02 17:59:48.655 [ISC.0088.0001E] SOAPException: [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message[/font]

i’ve already looked up so many articles, but could not find any helpful infomation to resolve this. plz somebody help me ToT~ what on earth happened?

hi kkasioppa,

From the error message shown, it should be an error on your SQL.
The “No Matches Found” error message is caused by the SQL error in DB, hence no record is return to the caller.

“Column ambiguously defined” happened when a column name used in a join exists in more than one table and no prefix is specify when refer to the ambiguous field. The column should be referenced as TABLE.COLUMN or TABLE_ALIAS.COLUMN

Below as steps that you can trace and fix the problems.

1. Increase your IS log level to “trace” so that the server log will contain the SQL statement.

2. Once you captured the SQL statement from the server log, execute it in your DB query screen, it will tell you which field is ambiguous from the error msg return from your DB. You can even scan by your eyes if you know each of the table structure well.

3. Fix the SQL by adding table name or table alias name in front of the ambiguous field.

hello pchew,

really thank you for your reply but, after increasing log levels i could see only dummy logs, not any sql logs. so strange point is… i’ve not changed any settings! as i said before post, it was working normally without any problem till yesterday.

and i know this is stupid question, if i would see the sql logs, can i modify the my webMethods source?

thanks & regards.

hi kkasioppa,

sorry, my mistake. the log is not suppose to get from IS, it should get from MWS instead. You will need to start MWS in debug mode.

If the error is from MWS, we are not able to change the source, we can only apply the fixes or report to webMethods support.

thanks a lot, pchew =)