Get Processing Rules from TN

Hello,

does anybody know how to get info about processing rules via the Developer (the same info we can see in TN)?

thank you

wm.tn.route:list – try this service

thanks, but as a result of the service execution I get the “rule” record which contains only one object “contents”.

Does anyone have an idea how to extract the data from this object? I didn’t find the description of the record in the docs.

thanks

thank you, it worked perfectly

Hi,

Developer is not opening from trading network console.So while creating processing rule i could not select services in developer.Tell me what is wrong.

with regards,
venkat

Hi Venkata Ramana,
Can you please upload the package that has the above java service.I need to get contact details from tn profiles in the same way.Thank you in advance.(If you cannot upload it here please mail to saritha_veturi@yahoo.com)

Regards,
Saritha

Would you please advise how to extract the data from the “contents”? thanks.

Do you mean, how to extract from bizdoc>contents? If so, use wm.tn.doc.xml:bizdocToRecord service. If you are referring to something else where you see the content in bytes format, use pub.string:bytesToString service

HTH
Senthil

Sorry I mean how to extract from the wm.tn.route:list output (rules/contents), it is something like [>>>BasicData:RuleID=5f031b005gvf8k3g00000012,RuleName=Process AS2 Inbound acknowledge_po_008,RuleIndex=0,Senders=[0ahoqo005drkl7li000001v6],… Thanks for reply.

I hope, you are looking for retrieving the processing rules from this content. I could not find any service that lists the Processing Rules. The output string from this service displays a standard ff structure (see below). This data can be made as readable IS doc by creating a ff schema to parse the structure, but it just depends on what is your exact requirement.

BasicData:
RuleID=518ro2006d5f46n100000006,
RuleName=Test Rul,
RuleIndex=0,
Senders=null,
Receivers=null,
SendersGroup=null,
ReceiversGroup=null,
DocTypes=null,
UserStatuses=null,
Disabled=false,
LastModifiedTime=2011-10-28 20:12:13.993,
SenderNames=null,
ReceiverNames=null,
SendersGroupNames=null,
ReceiversGroupNames=null,
DocTypeNames=null,
MwSDLSViewPrivilege=false,
MwSDLSEditPrivilege=false
<<<,

HTH
Senthil

Yes, i am going to retrieve the processing rule information. And I think the output object is the encoded bytes, a Java service like decode from bytes should work and I am looking for an easy way to extract the info without create a new Java service. thanks a lot for your advice.

Hi gordon,
Use pub.string: objectToString service and pass the object ‘rules’ (output of wm.tn.route:list) as input. The output data is comma delimited flat file string.

Regards
Senthil

Thanks Senthil. And is there any service can decode the output of wm.tn.route:list to a IS document directly? I think it is a encoded Java object, but can’t find any service can decode it.

There isnt any service to parse it to IS document directly: