Generate web services connector error errorCode: XSDC-004 from VB Dotnet WSDL

Hi All,

I have problem to generate webservices connector using webMethods developer 6.5 SP2, throw me this error :

URL: C:\wmlib\WebMethodTest.wsdl

Path name:
PortType: WebMethodTestSoap
Operation: CargoContainerDetails

WSDL code: S-9043

[ISS.0092.9043] Schema Error: 1
pathName: null

errorCode: XSDC-004

errorMessage: [ISC.0082.9706] Declaration not found

identifier: /schema/element[@name="CargoContainerDetailsResponse"]

URL: C:\wmlib\WebMethodTest.wsdl

Path name:
PortType: WebMethodTestSoap
Operation: CargoContainerDetails

WSDL code: S-9032

[ISS.0092.9032] Error: Invalid schema definition for Input signature. Web Service Connector was not created.

Attached the WSDL file

Please help advise me.

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand
WebMethodTest.wsdl (2.82 KB)

I think the problem is in how your CargoContainerDetailsResult is defined. In the definition below, that element consists of one sequence that contains a single element which references the XML schema definition and an “any” wildcard that allows for anything else.

In short, that is not correct.

<s:element name=“CargoContainerDetailsResult” minOccurs=“0”>
<s:complexType>
<s:sequence>
<s:element ref=“s:schema”/>
<s:any/>
</s:sequence>
</s:complexType>
</s:element>

Hi fernandlesmana,

I am also facing the same issue when i m trying to generate the Webservice connector ,do you have any suggestion for the same? Kindly reply soon .

The schema defined inside or imported into the WSDL is missing a type definition for the CargoContainerDetailsResponse element.

Mark

hi mcarlson,

Can u plz tell me in which section of WSDL we need to specify the type defination of elements.

The “types” section contains XML schema definitions used by the input and output messages of the operations. XML schema import statements can also be used to import existing XSD’s.

Mark

hi All,
i am facing problem while gererating Webservice connector with below Error i had attched the WSDL as an attachment

[COLOR=#0000ff]Error is URL: C:\Project Folder\ERP-ORACLE\WSDL\start.xml
Path name:
PortType: FEMCLSUpsertCustomer
Operation: InsertOrUpdateCustomers
[ISS.0092.9043] Schema Error: 1
identifier: /schema/element[@name=“FEMC_spcLS_spcUpsert_spcCustomer_InsertOrUpdateCustomers_Input”]

URL: C:\Project Folder\JDE-ORACLE\WSDL\start.xml
Path name:
[ISS.0092.9043] Schema Error: 2
identifier: /schema/element[@name=“FEMC_spcLS_spcUpsert_spcCustomer_InsertOrUpdateCustomers_Output”]

URL: C:\Project Folder\JDE-ORACLE\WSDL\start.xml
Path name:
WSDL code: S-9032
[ISS.0092.9032] Error: Invalid schema definition for Input signature. Web Service Connector was not created.

[/color]
start1.xml (9.51 KB)

I don’t have IS 6.x installed any longer. IS 7.1 FCS had no trouble creating a web service descriptor to be a consumer of the service described in this WSDL.

Neither XML Spy nor CrossCheckNetworks SOAPSonar had trouble with the WSDL either.

Mark

Hi Mcarlson,

U r absolutely right,actually some patch upgrade we did on our server because of that it is creating problem earlier same WSDL was working fine,i will get it resolved in some time :slight_smile: thanks for your help